This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
Material: 904L (UNS: NO8904, EN: 1.4539, 00Cr20Ni25Mo4.5Cu)
Mesh Count: 2-200
Features of 904L Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
904L super austenitic stainless steel mesh is made of low carbon, high nickel and molybdenum austenitic acid-resistant stainless steel. This stainless steel mesh has an outstanding corrosion resistance, so that it can resist non-oxidizing acids, such as sulfuric acid, acetic acid, formic acid, phosphoric acid. In a neutral medium chlorine ion environment, it also features a great pitting resistance. In addition, it also has a high resistance to crevice corrosion and stress corrosion. It can be used in various concentrations of sulfuric acid under 70℃. Under normal conditions, the stainless steel wire mesh has an excellent corrosion resistance to acetic or mixed formic acid of any concentration and temperature.
Applications of 904L Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
1. Petroleum, petrochemical equipment, such as the reactor in petrochemical equipment.
2. Sulfuric acid storage and transportation equipment, such as heat exchangers.
3. Power plant flue gas desulfurization device, such as absorption tower body, flue, door plank, and internal parts or spray systems
4. Scrubber and fan in the organic acid processing system.
5. Water treatment plant, water heat exchanger, papermaking equipment, sulfuric acid, nitric acid equipment, acid, pharmaceutical industry and other chemical equipment, pressure vessel, food equipment.
6. Pharmaceutical factory: centrifuge, reactor
904L Stainless Steel Wire Cloth / 904L Stainless Steel Mesh Screen / 904L Wire Mesh